The PGA IGI has been a leader in education for golf management and club management since 2005. Graduates of programs and qualifications delivered by the PGA IGI are now working in businesses and facilities in Australia and around the world.
SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management provides pathways in the hospitality sector to work as a departmental manager. This qualification provides pathways for individuals to potentially work in organisation such as golf clubs, accommodation services, hotels, food and beverage, gaming and other hospitality venues. This may be in positions such as:
- Banquet or Function Manager
- Bar Manager
- Café Manager
- Club Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Gaming Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Event Manager
Applications for the SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management are open year round. Students can choose to begin in their preferred intake as follows:
- Weekly intake dates except during Qld school holidays
Your Study Program
SIT50416 Diploma Of Hospitality Management CRICOS Code 098174A is a competency based qualification. The qualification contains 28 units of competency, made up of 13 core and 15 elective units. To successfully complete the qualification, students must successfully complete the outlined 13 core units of competency and 15 elective units of competency.
- Course Duration: 52 weeks (includes 12 weeks of holiday)
- Course Delivery: Face to Face
- Campus Location: Gold Coast
International students studying the SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management must meet the following entry requirements:
- Be aged 18 years of age or older
- Successful completion of equivalent to Australian Year 12 studies, or LLN Assessment
- Minimum IELTS overall band score of 5.5 or equivalent English Language Proficiency Level
- Be eligible for an Australian Student Visa (subclass 500)
*Where required, students must successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment.