The PGA IGI has been a leader in education for golf management and club management since 2005.
Graduates of programs and qualifications delivered by the PGA IGI are now working in businesses and facilities in Australia and around the world.
SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality reflects the skills and roles of individuals in supervisory roles at hospitality venues. The qualification provides a sound knowledge of industry operations to plan, monitor and evaluate the work of team members they would supervise in the workplace.
This qualification provides pathways for individuals to potentially work in organisation such as golf clubs, hotels, restaurants, clubs, bars, and other hospitality venues.
- Bar Supervisor
- Duty Manager
- Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Front Office Supervisor
- Housekeeping Team Leader
- Gaming Supervisor
- Shift Manager
Applications for the SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality are open year round. Students can choose to begin in their preferred intake as follows:
- Weekly intake dates except during Qld school holidays
Your Study Program
SIT40416 Certificate IV In Hospitality CRICOS Code 098173B is a competency based qualification. The qualification contains 21 units of competency, made up of 9 core and 12 elective units. To successfully complete the qualification, students must successfully complete the outlined 9 core units of competency and 12 elective units of competency.
- Course Duration: 52 weeks (includes 12 weeks of holiday)
- Course Delivery: Face to Face
- Campus Location: Gold Coast
International students studying the SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality must meet the following entry requirements:
- Be aged 18 years of age or older
- Successful completion of equivalent to Australian Year 11 studies, or LLN Assessment
- Minimum IELTS overall band score of 5.5 or equivalent English Language Proficiency Level
- Be eligible for an Australian Student Visa (subclass 500)
*Where required, students must successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment