The PGA IGI has been a leader in education for golf management and club management since 2005. Graduates of programs and qualifications delivered by the PGA IGI are now working in businesses and facilities in Australia and around the world.
SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality reflects the skills and roles individuals will undertake within positions in the hospitality industry. Over the one year of study, students will gain a sound knowledge of industry operations within hospitality.
This qualification provides pathways for individuals to potentially work in organisations such as golf clubs, hotels, restaurants, clubs, bars, and other hospitality venues:
- Espresso coffee machine operator
- Food and beverage attendant
- Front desk receptionist
- Function attendant
- Gaming attendant
- Guest service agent
- Restaurant host
Applications for the SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality are open year round. Students can choose to begin in their preferred intake as follows:
- Weekly intake dates except during Qld school holidays
Your Study Program
SIT30616 Certificate III In Hospitality CRICOS Code 098172C is a competency based qualification. The qualification contains 15 units of competency, made up of 7 core and 8 elective units. To successfully complete the qualification, students must successfully complete the outlined 7 core units of competency and 8 elective units of competency.
- Course Duration: 52 weeks (includes 12 weeks of holiday)
- Course Delivery: Face to Face
- Campus Location: Gold Coast
International students studying the SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality must meet the following entry requirements:
- Be aged 18 years of age or older
- Successful completion of equivalent to Australian Year 10 studies, or LLN Assessment
- Minimum IELTS overall band score of 5.5 or equivalent English Language Proficiency Level
- Be eligible for an Australian Student Visa (subclass 500)
*Where required, students must successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment.
HLTAID003 is delivered and assessed by Paradise First Aid – RTO .32268